Hello friends! Giovana here today bringing you a summery flower card. I have to say I am not a fan of Summer, generally where I live, Summer is way too hot (for me), but I love plant flowers and of course work in the garden.
Anyway, I thought I would share a card with flowers using Pop Tone Cardstock. This cardstock works perfect with dies, very easy to create flowers.
So, let’s get started:
- First I gathered the colors I wanted to use, here I chose Pop Tone Whip Cream, Tangy Orange, Lemon Drop, Pink Lemonade and Red Hot.
- I cut a piece of Pop Tone Whip Cream to 5″ x 3.75″, added Copper embossing paste to a circle stencil.
- Just like this, set aside to dry while we work on the flowers.
- Then I took the Lemon Drop, Pink Lemonade and Red Hot and die-cut the flowers. I used Pop Tone Jellybean Green for the leaves.
- After the embossing paste has dried, add a bit color using yellow mist.
- Stamp sentiment in red ink. add leaves a flowers to right bottom corner. I mixed the centers of the flowers to make them pop a bit more.
- And this is how the card looks at the end. The card base is Pop Tone Tangy Orange.
Hope you like it and give this Pop Tones Cardstock a try, they are great!
Products used for this project:
This is so pretty, Giovana! LOVE those blooms! HUGS! 🙂 Mynn xx
I really love these flowers.