Good morning! Jamie back with you today to share a wedding table favor box! I am using the Basis White 80# card stock for the main box and lid. This card stock has a great weight for boxes and a nice elegant feel to it as well, making it perfect for your wedding tables! The box has a hinged lid so it opens easily and an open circle so your favor will show through! These boxes are perfect for baked goods like little pies or big cookies, a folded napkin square with your new monogram, chocolates wrapped in tule, anything you can fit in to a 4-1/4” x 4-1/4” x 1-3/4” space!
The sentiment says “thank you for sharing in our day” and is cut with the Stardream Metallic Gold 65# card stock. This paper cuts like butter in my Silhouette Cameo! I have tied a ivory organza ribbon around the edge of the box lid. This slips off and on easily and provides enough tension to keep the lid closed well too!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces to the 3d square wedding favor box and fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the four tabs on the box base and then adhere the tabs to the box sides.
3. Place adhesive on the two tabs on the box lid and adhere the tabs to the side. Place adhesive along the back piece of the lid (opposite the indent) and adhere that against the bottom box back. Fold back and forth so it opens and closes easily.
4. Close the lid and use foam adhesive to adhere the mat in place.
5. Cut the sentiment and adhere it to the center of the mat as shown.
6. Tie your organza ribbon around the box edge and complete with a bow.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!