- 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ Square in Green for the Stem
- Two oval pieces approximately 3-1/4″ x 1/2″ for the leaves
- 1-3/4″ x 10-1/4″ strip of colored paper for the flower (this folds (lightly) in half longways and will then need 24 slices placed in it along the fold)
10. As you roll, angle the paper so it travels down your stem.
11. Your finished flower should look similar to this!
12. Next grab oval pieces.
13. Curve them around the skewer as shown. I place my thumb on the leaf piece and then pull the skewer under it (like you curl ribbon).
14. With your skewer, go back in to each loop and fluff it out and down.
15. Adhere your leaf pieces on the stem.