Good Morning! Jamie back today with a fun Home Decor wreath using the beautiful Flavours Gourmet Sample Pack! Yes, CutCardStock.com has sample packs of many of their gorgeous papers so that you can a variety of them before you begin purchasing in bulk!
The Flavours Gourmet Sample Pack that I am using today comes with 16 sheets of 92# card stock, one of each color and it is on sale for $8.87 right now! I love the weight of this card stock and the colors are so vibrant and bold.
Just have a look…
This card stock is 92# weight so it really cuts well with both my manual and digital die cutting machines and it embosses really well too! Here is a close up of the embossing…
Here is a tutorial for how I created this project:
1. To create this project, I used my Silhouette to cut a 11″ circle with a 8-3/4″ circle inside from chipboard to create the wreath shape. Then I cut the Turkey using my Thanksgiving Door Hanger Box and So Thankful sentiment files from Silhouette. I assembles those pieces then adhered them at the bottom right of my wreath. Next I cut 40 leaf shapes and embossed them using my Cuttlebug. Then I began adhering the leaf pieces on the bottom of the wreath.
2. Continue adding leaf pieces using foam adhesive on some to give more dimension. Cut three twig pieces and begin layering those in as well.
3. Once you have all 40 leaf pieces in place, your wreath will look similar to this!
4. Tie a bow with brown ribbon then tie coordinating twine around the bow.
5. Attach the ribbon to the back of the wreath and you are ready to hang it!
Be sure to check back later this week to see more Home Decor projects from the team!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Very cute, lovely color combination.