Amber Lawrence from Temecula, California of Amber’s Crafty Corner designed this Christmas Card using Cardstock from CutCardStock.com
· Basis Red cardstock, cut to 4 ¼ x 11”
· Kraft cardstock, cut to 4 ¼ x 2 ½”
· Via Linen Leaf Green cardstock, scrap piece at least 3 x 3”
· Cryogen White cardstock, small scrap piece
· Striped coordinating Christmas patterned paper, cut to 4 ¼ x 2”
· ½ “ circle punch (alternatively you could use a scalloped border punch)
· Large snowflake punch
· Small red button
· White gel pen
· Christmas sentiment stamp (Image used copyright Stampin’ Up!)
· Versamark watermark ink
· White embossing powder
· Score red cardstock to create a portrait card (4 ¼” wide by 5 ½” tall).
· Adhere Christmas patterned paper to Kraft cardstock; use gel pen to create faux stitching.
· Punch a snowflake from the Cryogen White cardstock. Using a piece of the twine, tie a knot through the button holes and attach the embellished button to the snowflake with a glue dot.
A Special THANK YOU to Amber for sharing this great creation with us. Be sure to read more about Amber at her blog amberscraftycorner.