Using dies and pre made notecards makes creating tri fold cards easy as can be! I chose to use Stardream Metallic A2 Folded Discount Card Stock Blank Notecards for this card today. These notecards are on sale until the end of the month, if you want to pick some up. Unfortunately this color, Lapis Lazuli, is sold out but there are many other beautiful colors.
1. Using two Stardream Metallic A2 Folded Discount Card Stock Blank Notecards, one opening to the right and the other to the left, die cut the city skyline die from the back of both cards. To line them up correctly, run both notecards through at the same time. The second one probably won’t cut all the way through, but it will leave an impression so you can line it up correctly and cut it.
2. Die cut the second building die from the notecard with the fold on the right.
3. Die cut the park scene die from the notecard with the fold on the left. This will be the second layer of the tri fold
4. Adhere the two notecards together with liquid glue. You will probably need to cut off a small amount of the back of one notecard and the front of another to ensure everything folds properly.
5. Heat emboss the sentiments on each section of the notecard with white embossing powder.
6. Add two red heart embellishments to either side of sentiment on the front.
I chose not to do so, but you could add a piece of cardstock behind the back layers. I like that the back is open. I’m not sure how well this cardstock would take a coloring medium, but the park scene could be cut from a piece of Basis White 80lb Cardstock, colored then adhered on top of the die cuts.