Hi there CCS friends,
It’s Pinky today and I just wanted to share with you how amazing
CutCardStock is for all of your die cutting machines!
If you are like me you have a favorite die cutting machine, mine
is my wonderful Silhouette Cameo, and I can honestly say that CutCardStock
paper has just been incredible with my Cameo!
I created this fun Trick Or Treat Door Hanger using ONLY CutCardStock
and my Cameo. Let me share step by step how I created this.
- Use die cut files to cut- door hanger (8.5″X4″) from CutCardStock Flavours Gourmet Moroccan 8.5X11 Card stock.
- Use die cut file to cut Trick Or Treat using CutCardStock- Flavours Gourmet Chestnut Creme for shadow- and CutCardStock Flavours Gourmet Toasted Nutmeg Card stock for top layer.
- Thoroughly glitter shadow die cut.
- Shake off all excess.
- Adhere Trick Or Treat layer over glitter.
- Using paint dabber and spiderweb stamp- stamp spiderwebs onto CutCardStock Flavours Gourmet Moroccan 8.5X11 Card stock door hanger base.
- Quickly sprinkle with glitter.
- Shake off excess.
- Apply Tombow 3D Foam Adhesive Tabs to the back of die cut.
- Adhere to door hanger.
Your die cut project will be perfect EVERY single time! It has revolutionized
the way I use my die cut machine. No more guessing.
CutCardStock products used in this project: