There’s almost nothing that says summer better than a Popsicle. So why not use its iconic shape to make a darling party invitation. It makes my mouth water to think of it.
- Download the invite and print onto Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock. (Click here to download the invite with title and lines on the front to write the date and time. The back will have space to write info for RSVP and directions.)
- Cut out the front and back of the invite. Airbrush vertical strips from the outer edge in, leaving a bit of white at the center. For the green/yellow I used YG05 Salad and Y13 Lemon Yellow. I also created a pink/orange one using R85 Rose Red and YR16 Apricot. You can see it below.
- Add Mini Glue Dots to the popsicle stick and adhere the front and back pieces. Use a bit of Tombow Mono Multi-liquid glue to keep the edges together. If needed, drag a dark grey or black Copic marker around the edge of the popsicle to cover any white paper showing.
- Tie a bow onto the stick using White organza ribbon.
- Add a glitter glue line around the popsicle, swirling at the top and bottom. I also added glitter glue to all the dots in the “i’s”.
Add the popsicle’s to an A7 envelope and wait for the RSVP’s to roll in…Hope your summer is as cool as this popsicle!! Eli